Diffblue is changing the way software is developed. We build products that have the potential to be used by every software developer in the world. We are automating a lot of repetitive coding tasks in order to make code safer, better, and cheaper to produce, letting developers concentrate on the real challenges.
We were founded in 2016, and the following year we raised $22 million in Series A investment to support our growth.
At Diffblue, everyone has the opportunity to collaborate with computer science professors and experts in advanced disciplines such as AI, static analysis, and software verification. We promote an environment in which we not only support and learn from each other but also motivate one another to push the boundaries in our own specialisms. We strongly believe that diversity is important for a modern business, and that when different opinions, backgrounds and life views meet, better results are obtained.
We ask a lot from our teams, but in return we look after you. We offer a great host of benefits including free daily lunches, 8% pension contribution, generous holidays and flexible working hours.
We are seeking a software engineer who is passionate about improving the developer experience, testing and QA to lead our developer outreach programme, from setting out the outreach strategy to personally engaging in external communication.
Accountabilities and responsibilities
In this role, we will expect you to:
- Define and execute structured developer outreach initiatives.
- Speak at developer-focused conferences and events.
- Engage with the open-source developer community to spread knowledge of our products.
- Coordinate with the rest of the team to ensure products meet the needs of developers.
Necessary skills and requirements
- A natural ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and vocally.
- The ability to engage with developers, and a passion for doing so.
- A minimum of 3 years of software engineering experience.
- Knowledge of software development tools
We’re always happy to train and coach our staff, so if you don’t have these, we’ll work with you to develop your skills.
- Demonstrable track record of open source contributions.
- Knowledge of Java
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest tech startups in the world of advanced code analysis
- Free lunch
- Competitive salary
- Private health and dental plan
- 8% pension contribution
- Generous holiday (25 days)
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
We are committed to respecting your privacy. For information about how we use data for recruitment purposes, please refer to our privacy notice: https://www.diffblue.com/privacy.